Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's Almost Over! Yet We're Just Getting Started!

Well, here I am with only two days left at Dish Network, and I am thrilled! Friday is my last day and I am ready for that day to be here. Isaac is busy working with two-a-day's now with SpringLake Earth and loving being around football again. He's not enjoying the long days and waking up at 6 am but he loves being around highschool sports. I'm trying to get all of the last minute things done before school starts on Wednesday with orientation and am getting really excited about school.

We made a trip to Amarillo this past weekend to visit Isaac's parents and had a lot of fun! We finally got to see their new house which is beautiful. John says it's the same size as the house they had in Claude but I felt as if it was twice as big. It's a really great house for them and great location in Amarillo.

Other than that we are just hanging out enjoying spending time together before we both get into the swing of school. Life is good and we are very blessed!

0 comments: