Thursday, July 31, 2008

Amarillo!

I'm so excited, this weekend we are going to Amarillo to see Isaac's parents one last time before school starts. They actually used to live in a small town about 20 miles east of Amarillo, Claude,TX home of 1300 people. About a month ago (on our anniversary) they actually moved into Amarillo to be closer to work since Lauren graduated high school and is moving to Lubbock this fall. So this will be our first visit to their new house! Isaac is a little sad about not going back to Claude anymore, and thinks it is funny that we are going to have to get directions to his parents house. It will be really nice not to have to drive the 20 miles into town and back again everyday we are there so we can go into Amarillo...we'll already be there! And I'm also really excited because I have a hair appointment with their hairdresser Birdie on Saturday! I need a trim and color soooooooo bad!

Also...I only have 7 days of work left! How awesome is that. But that also means that school is only a week and a half away! Yikes!!! Isaac starts tw0-a-day's on Monday and will have to leave the house everymorning by 6:30 so he can make it to SpringLake in time for practice. Then he will come home and shower and eat and be at NorthStar from 2-5. We are gonna be one busy family, I tell ya! But we are really excited about where God is leading us.

I guess that's really all for now. I'll try to take some pictures this weekend and post them for you! Have a great rest of the week!

0 comments: