Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Getting nervous....will I survive?

So, orientation starts three weeks from today. That means I only have two and a half weeks left of work!!! But that also makes me nervous because that means school is starting in three and a half weeks and I am just so nervous about it now that it is actually here. I mean, yes this is what I have dreamed about my entire life, but now Im so afraid of failing. What if it's not what I was born to do? Just because its what I want to do does not mean it is what God has planned for me. I guess I just have to hope for the best and keep faith that God has led me where he wants me to be.

1 comments:

B & B said...

You will be just fine!! You are so smart and you will not fail!! And you never know, maybe Brian and I can help you do your homework! HAHAHA!! Jk, but I know you will be great!