Monday, July 14, 2008

Vacation!!!!

I am so very excited that on Thursday Isaac, Meredith (my sister in law), Blake (my brother in law), and I will be going on a roadtrip/vacation to Dallas! It is a very much needed vacation as Isaac and I have been working so very much lately and haven't had any fun time in a while. It's also my last vacation before I start law school in 3 1/2 weeks! EEK!!! We aren't doing anything to special because we're what you call poor...but we're gonna go to the Dallas Zoo, and the Aquarium, and shopping, lots of shopping because it's my favorite thing to do. And we're gonna go out to eat and nice restaurants that we don't have in Lubbock, because what fun is it to eat at places you eat at everyday when you are on vacation? But anyway, Im so very excited to be getting out of town if only for a short time and will post pictures as soon as I can!

2 comments:

B & B said...

What about my dog?!?

B & B said...

K thanks just wondering!!! Hope Yall have fun cant wait to see you.