Friday, July 25, 2008

Obsession...."So You Think You Can Dance!"

So I have an obsession. I cannot miss an episode without going crazy. I am also very disappointed in how America is choosing to vote. Over this season, my opinions have changed multiple times as the dancers have grown and come into their own. Right now, Im really rooting for Katee to win, although at first I was very upset when they let her on the show with such a poor attitude. However, I see now that she is the most talented Dancer this season, and possibly that this show has ever seen. Last night was a really hard elimination for me to watch because I didn't believe that either of the guys should have been in the bottom two. I really felt that Mark should have been the one to go even though his personality is my favorite. Dancing wise however, Will is the best guy dancer on the show and I just wish America would have realized it. Will was the whole package...and they blew it by voting him off the show. As far as the girls go. It was time to see comfort go...again! She never should have been let back on in the first place. And as far as Courtney being in the bottom two girls, now it's just down to how the show works. Katee and Chelsea are the two best girls on the show and america realizes that. They need to take a harder look at the guys however and vote better next week. I even took the time to vote this week so as not to lose the ones who deserve to be there. So everyone take the time to watch and vote for the good people!!!!

0 comments: